- The dark side of media exposure, trendy diets, modern beauty standards, and diet culture,
- Why you’re bingeing, gaining weight, fatigued, anxious, retaining water and how to beat it,
- Finding your body's voice again to stop the cycle of pleasing, following, comparing, and shaming,
- How to break free from Body Dysmorphia,
- My personal story and experiences in detail,
- Action steps and tools in order to successfully recover from the mental, emotional and physical damage,
- Intuitive eating, overcoming fears around foods and becoming a “normal eater” again,
- Studies behind restrictive and disordered eating behaviors,
- and more!
W H A T P E O P L E A R E S A Y I N G . .
LET ME ASK YOU A FEW QUESTIONS...
- Are you sick of trying every diet or calorie manipulation out there with no long term success for weight loss, body satisfaction or "internal cleanliness and purity?"
- Do you feel extreme hunger, overeat (binge) and then feel guilty later on about it? Ending up in a never ending diet-binge-purge cycle?
- Do you struggle dealing with the weight gain after breaking up with a restrictive diet or entering recovery?
- Do you deal with low self esteem, compare yourself to others and perfectionism?
- Do you worry to follow your hunger and satiety signals because you fear you'll eat and eat until you're obese?
- Do you find yourself feeling anxious, guilty or fearful around eating certain foods or eating?
- Do you want to find your body's ideal weight and the best, non restrictive and balanced diet for your physiology and lifestyle - without ever going on a diet or extreme lifestyle again??
WHAT YOU'RE GONNA LEARN:
FORMER FITNESS MODEL,
BIKINI COMPETITOR AND
- Lets stand against the dysfunctional and degrading Diet & Beauty Culture's rules, restrictions, unquestionable guidelines, as well as the forbidding of foods, intuitive thoughts or unique expression.
- Most importantly, stand against sacrificing mental and physical health in order to live up to restrictive eating patterns as well as unrealistic and unsustainable external appearance standards above all. Reclaim your freedom!
D E S C R I P T I O N :
Former Fitness Model, Bikini Competitor and "fad diet follower" Kayla Rose, Reveals The Harsh Reality to True Health, Fitness, Freedom and Happiness with Your Body.
I “looked” healthy and fit from the outside..but felt like death on the inside.. that’s NOT true health..
I was bedridden, bloated, in pain, my whole body ached, brain fog, fatigued, zilch energy, anxious, fearful, unable to digest any foods anymore, had lost my menstrual cycle, was dizzy and faint, lost my sex drive, lost many relationships, lost my passion for life, and isolated..
Thoughts about food were what my life consisted of; yet the foods I craved were “feared and forbidden”… I hated my body, and couldn’t resist pinching fat on my body or body checking every time I passed the mirror…
I was just trying to be “healthy” and “fit”.. I was supposedly following the most “perfect and optimal” diets out there?!
I was just trying to live up to the [unrealistic and unsustainable] standards and expectations of others, instead of my own...
I knew something had to change, I couldn’t keep doing what I was doing…I was fading away... my situation would soon become fatal…
Through my journey, I came to discover the thing that would bring me the most health and sanity, was to break free from the dangerous restrictions, rules, dietary limitations, body shaming, and overtraining. Because sometimes you have to go against everything you’ve learned to be “true” in order to find the answers, results and change you’ve so desperately been seeking.
Damn the Diets was created from my experiences to help those who wish to live a life of freedom from the fears and guilt around food, exercise and the oppression of body image obsession too.